FV & FMV Valuation
About FV & FMV Valuation, Inc.
FV & FMV Valuation, Inc. is a boutique valuation consulting firm that leverages technical expertise and industry knowledge to deliver objective and independent assessments of value. We offer the collaborative, flexible work environment that goes along with a small firm, while providing the exposure and responsibilities of working in a large firm. Our clients range from small, privately owned businesses to Fortune 1000 companies in a variety of industries, and we are committed to understanding our client’s needs and providing thoughtful valuation and business advice. We invest in our team’s future by providing consistent personal and professional development opportunities.
Utilize your analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills to perform valuation engagements for clients in a variety of industries. Contribute to the culture of a growing company and work in a collaborative environment that also values individual contributions. Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Development of business valuation models
- Communicating critical thought process to firm leadership
- Engaging clients in the valuation process via e-mail, phone, and face-to-face meetings
- Completion of market research
- Demonstrating how technology can increase efficiency
- Creation of valuation reports
- Supporting and communicating valuation assumptions to audit teams
Ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics, mathematics, or other related quantitative disciplines, with up to two years of relevant industry experience
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate with senior leadership, fellow analysts, and clients with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong critical thinking skills, including financial and quantitative analysis, decision making, and problem solving
- Solid work ethic backed by integrity, values, and principles
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with a strong proficiency in Excel
- Availability to travel and work in excess of standard hours when necessary
Business Valuation Analysts will receive highly competitive compensation packages, including potential for annual raises and bonuses, 401(k), medical insurance coverage, paid vacation days, and an annual budget devoted to personal and professional development opportunities.
How to Apply
Send resume to Dan Noncek at email@example.com